Waaaa - where is the second video?? She is so darn cute!
She is soooooo cute!!! I love that she grabs everything in sight! Isn't so nice now that she can sit up on her own, I love it that E can play with his own toys by himself!
okay, the second video is now working. Boy, she is sitting up so good......we are going to have to plan another visit asap!!
She is sooo darn cute! I wish I could see you guys again:-(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Waaaa - where is the second video?? She is so darn cute!
She is soooooo cute!!! I love that she grabs everything in sight! Isn't so nice now that she can sit up on her own, I love it that E can play with his own toys by himself!
okay, the second video is now working. Boy, she is sitting up so good......we are going to have to plan another visit asap!!
She is sooo darn cute! I wish I could see you guys again:-(
Post a Comment