Thursday, November 6, 2008

6 months!

Happy 6 month birthday Claire!!
Goodness I love that little girl so much!! It makes me so sad sometimes that she is getting older. I don't really want her to get older. I love her little babbles and chubby thighs and the way she cuddles.

I took her to the doctor today. It was a very different experience from her last visit. When I took her in the other week she cried when the lady checked her ears. Today she had a guy doctor. As soon as he touched her she screamed and screamed and screamed. Even when he left the room she screamed, and screamed, and screamed. I could not calm her down at all! I don't know what her deal was. I have never heard her scream like that. I would have thought he bit her or something. I got one vaccination. He recommended this specific one. I don't know how she did with the shot because she was still screaming when the nurse came in to give it to her. No more guy doctors for a while. She weighs 15 lbs 9 ounces. Healthy as a horse and he says she has the most beautiful head....yeah, kinda strange.

I ordered a couple of swim suits from Lands End and they got here today. We are heading to Hawaii soon!! I had to decide which one I wanted. Talk about stressful!! I went with a tankini. Black, because black slims. lol. I don't like me in swim suits. However, I do like Claire in hers!


Adorable?? Well, yes, I think so.
Just look at that face!
<--------------------

Anyway, we went over to some friends house tonight to watch the TCU-Utah game. Utah won. Hopefully BYU will beat Utah when we play. We can always hope.

Well I think thats it for my day. I will leave you with some pictures of Claire playing with Daddy.


She gets distracted easily. This time by the zipper on his jacket.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I love the thighs!! She is getting chunky!! Her swimsuit is adorable, I love it. And the reason we didn't get a picture of yours is......?

The McEwans said...

haha....i am your daughter....