Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yay!

I love the weekend!!

So yesterday we went to the store and bought a high chair for Claire. She looks so small in it! Her feet BARELY hang off the end.


Then for "date night", Brian and I watched Serenity and ate a pomegranate. I LOVE pomegranates. We would always get one in our stockings for Christmas. So yummy :) Serenity is the movie of Firefly. It wraps up the series since it got canceled after one season. It was really good. I would recommend it. One thing though, don't let your kids watch the outtakes. They have dirty mouths on there...

This morning we tried some rice cereal with Claire. She didn't know what to make of it at first. I made it runny though, it wasn't very "solid". It was fun though! She is getting to be such a big girl!!
Uh, oh, I have a bad feeling about this...


Momma, what are you doing to me??

No...I don't think so...

Okay Dad, I guess I'll try...





Then we went to the library because they are having a sale. We spent about $15 and got about 30 books. Ten of those are readers digest for young readers and have 4 books in them. All are in VERY good condition. I got the sequel to Little Women, I got a couple of Dr. Doolittle books, Bedtime Stories for Children, Wicked, Black Beauty, Rebecca and many more. SO many more...Brian got a bunch too. We also got a couple of VHS and books on tape. I LOVE the Library sales. We got kids books 2 for 25 cents. Can't get better than that!! We are going to need another book shelf soon although I have no idea where we would put it!

Our finds

Then we went of a walk and to the store. Brian has been working on his bike and Claire is watching a Signing Time. I need to start working on my lesson for tomorrow. I'm super nervous. I am THE youngest person in our Relief Society. Blah...

3 comments:

Susie said...

Who wouldn't be nervous locking her in a cage and giving her strange things while being filmed, I ask you?

First of all, any show that is canceled after the first season can't be that good! (lol)

Susie said...

Oh, and good luck with your lesson. You will do great!

The McEwans said...

No way it is seriously good....just try it. Hulu.com