Today was shopping day! We went to a mall about 20 minutes away and I hit up the Macy's. They didn't have the good deals for kid clothes that the one in Seattle has. We went to the tourist stores and I bought an apron and Brian bought a ukulele and bought me a couple of necklaces. We had to buy Claire more diapers and she is officially in size 3! Crazy :) I'm assuming that she's at least 16 lbs now. She is napping now and Brian is down by the pool grilling up some veggies and pineapple. YUM!!

2 comments:
She has rolls and a double chin and everything - I LOVE IT. She looks likes she is having a good time - what an experience.
It looks like you all had a great time. Claire is soooo cute, and she is getting the fat rolls!
Post a Comment