Brian went and kinda learned how to scuba dive today! He is going on a resort dive on Wed. and had to do a little training today. He said it was fun. I watched Claire caterpillar crawl. Also fun. Tonight was the company FHE. It is really fun being with an all LDS company. Weird, but fun. A little quirky, but fun. It's nice not to have to worry about things like alcohol and language. We had a dinner and then the guys sang and did a dance. It was a pretty fun day!
Claire looks like she is liking the beach better. You look beautiful!! I love the picture with you and Claire. And watch out, the Polynesian Cultural Center may recruit Brian as their star performer!
1 comment:
Claire looks like she is liking the beach better. You look beautiful!! I love the picture with you and Claire. And watch out, the Polynesian Cultural Center may recruit Brian as their star performer!
Post a Comment