
Today is my wonderful mothers birthday and I just want everyone to know how much I love and admire my mom! She is seriously one of the most amazing people ever. She can do anything and usually does. She helps me out so much everyday. (well when she answers her phone :P) lol. I wish that we lived closer. I am so glad she came to help me with Claire when she was born and give me confidence that I could be a mom. She has a strong testimony of Christ and the gospel and shows us. She has a ton of patience and is so amazing with Ethan. I love you Mom!! I can't wait to see you again!
1 comment:
Well thank you dear - but you couldn't find a better picture than the one where we were driving on the road allllll day long??
You ARE a great mom - I am so very proud of you. Have a great time in Hawaii.
Post a Comment