![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |
The snorkling trip was called the Blue Water Raft tour. They showed us some different lava flows that were neat, because from the water you could see where it came out from the mountain and how it flowed down the side into the water. We saw some neat rocks and the captain backed us into a cave for a little while. All of the slow rocking got the first of us sick, and we took off to the first snorkling site, Molokini crater. When we got there that first guy got sick. We all went into the water for snorkling with some fishes, and it was kind of cold so I went back into the boat a little bit before everyone else. I started to feel a little woozy, but not too bad. Then everyone got back into the boat and we went behind the crater where is was a lot more choppy. I didn't get into the water because it was just some coral, and two others didn't go in as well. We all started feeling bleh, then went off to the third snorkling spot, where one girl threw up on the way. I chose cold water over rocky boat, and went around in the water, saw some turtles, etc. Then we headed home. Weird, because we had a boat when I was younger and I never really have gotten sea sick. Oh well. Then we fed some birds when the boat was docking, and I got a video of it. So that's the day.

2 comments:
Fun!!
ps...it's below 30 here....
Post a Comment