Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're Back!

Well, we made it. Yesterday was a really really long day but I am proud to say that Claire did AMAZING as usual. We didn't have the luxury of an empty seat this time but all was well. It's so funny how much everyone loves Claire. She just looks at everyone so intense with those big eyes. I get so many comments. :) We didn't drive home yesterday. We stayed up in Seattle. We got up early so Brian could go to work but they sent him home to take a nap once he got there. I was really glad they did since he is getting sick but I wish we would have known that before we left Seattle. I would have been glad to sleep more too! Anyway, I'm proud to say that I am already unpacked and I have the laundry going and bread in the oven :) It was a really fun trip. I'm very thankful we could do it but it is always nice to be home, even if it's cold and cloudy and rainy like here in Washington...

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I'm glad you made it home safe!!! Claire is quite the cutie. :)

Susie said...

I am so amazed at you! I am proud that you unpacked and baked bread. I can't wait to see Claire again. I am grandbaby deprived!