Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Because I am lazy

Why is it so hard to do a blog post while I'm here?! I have no idea. I have all these posts running through my head...mostly political and baby related, but eh...I never feel like actually writing them. Anyway, here is some links to some videos that my mom put on her blog.

This was when I was first here. She has become an expert walker. Actually, she hasn't even crawled for three days. HERE

Our trip to Louisiana
HERE and HERE

Claire meets my grandmas dog
HERE

Playing with Grandpa
HERE

Playing with Grandma
HERE

See? Really lazy.

And I hope people are really getting angry about our government.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

She's getting so big!!!!! Looks like you had fun on your trip home! YAY!

Lisalulu said...

I miss you two! I'll bet she has grown up so much!