She has also signed her first word. "Bear". It also doubles for folding her arms during prayer.
Now we have to get some more going!


This is the quilt my grandma made. Isn't it so pretty??

I made this cake for my birthday. It's not like Brian is not capable of making one, I just thought that it looked like fun! We went to dinner tonight since I will be gone doing CPR on my actual birthday.

Playing with dad
4 comments:
Claire is hilarious - we can't wait to see her! The quilt is beautiful - grandma is so good at that, so is Aunt Sami. And you, my girl, made a gorgeous cake - congrats!! You need to tell me what you want for your birthday dinner - we will make it while you are here. :-)
Claire has certainly been paying attention to her signing videos - it is kind of amazing to see it happen right before your eyes though!
The quilt is gorgeous. I have one from my grandma that I treasure.
Your cake decorating is quite a talent!
The cake only looks good from the front. Claire knocked the table while I was decorating it and it fell over. I didn't feel like fixing it :)
Claire is so cute! I love the videos you posted. Hannah and Abby and I just watched them...lots of oohs and aahs and "she's so cute!"
Post a Comment