Sunday, April 12, 2009

We're Back!

Have you ever seen that movie?  Dinasours who get fed the brain enhancing cereal and start talking and get time travel to make little kids dreams come true?  Good when I was little...not so much now.

Anyway, we are home!  Got home on Wednesday.  Claire did amazing as usual on the plane.  She was a little more high maintenance during the layover now that she is walking all over.  I had to chase her around and she did not like it when I made her stop or go somewhere else.  I was exhausted!  Luckily our friends the Hills invited us over to dinner that night so I didn't have to cook.  It was awesome :)  I think we have adjusted back....a little boring here but I guess we will get used to it.  

I'm starting a Couch to 5k program tomorrow.  So 3 miles isn't that far...but I haven't run that since high school (I hate running).  When I was home my dad was running all the time. He ran 20.5 miles and was so hyper :)  He is doing a marathon on Saturday in Memphis.  He got bit by the running bug and I want to be too! I'm going to do a weight training on the days I don't run.  I'm putting that on my blog for allllll to see and so I will be held (or feel like i'm held) accountable.  Whew.  I'm tired already!  I lost all my baby weight, now I need to lose winter weight.  

My blogs are going to be kinda boring because I have no idea where my camera went to.  I either left it at my parent house or lost it on the plane.  I dunno.  It's kind of annoying not having it.  Claire was SO super cute today in her new dress.  oh my gosh.  She looked so big!  It's kind of sad.  My friend has a little baby and I saw him for the first time yesterday and I couldn't believe that Claire had ever been that small.  I love babies!  Brian just thinks she is so much better now that she isn't a "blob" (to use his words). 

One thing that I did bring home from Arkansas is one of my all time favorite books.  
I have no idea how to make that smaller.
Love this book.  LOVE it.  My aunt Samantha got it for me when I was 8.  I was going through a Robin Hood stage.  That stage lasted forever lol.  I think I have read every Robin Hood book there is.  It's totally falling apart everywhere.  I need to buy a new copy. 

Anyway, Claire is trying to climb up me...time to go!