Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tagged!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Playing volleyball
2. Working at Bucks Pizza
3. Graduating HS
4. Getting ready to go to BYU
5. Hanging out with Rachel and Jenna

5 Things on My To-Do-List
1. Go to bed :)
2. CPR class tomorrow
3. Clean bathrooms
4. Make cannery order
5. BONES on Friday!

5 Things I would do with a Million dollars
1. Buy a house
2. College fund
3. SAVINGS!
4. Tithing
5. Finish food storage ;)

5 Places I have lived (Starting at the beginning)
1. Mesa, Arizona
2. Green Castle, Indiana
3. Bowling Green, Ohio
4. Winchester, Virginia
5. Dallas City/Niota/Nauvoo, Illinois

5 Jobs I've Held
1. Buck's Pizza
2. Ferro in LA
3. Ferro in TX
4. Nexus Paincare
5. Wife/Mom

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Be in a house
2. Be a lactation consultant
3. Be a family of 5
4. Have a healthy happy family
5. Go on an Alaskan cruise!

5 people I tag
1. Christy
2. Jen
3. I guess anyone who wants to do it

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Thanks for playing! I didn't know you wanted to be a Lac. Consultant?!! That's awesome! I hope to never have to use one of those again though :)

The McEwans said...

I think that Lac. consultant is a little easier to achieve in the next 5 years than a midwife. I went to one a couple of times with Claire.