Thursday, March 5, 2009

So not creative

My grandma sent me a BEAUTIFUL quilt that she made.  I LOVE it.  love love love it.  It's so pretty.  I cant find my camera but as soon as I do I will take a picture and put it up.  Thank you so much Grandma!!

**sigh** It's so hard to be the uncreative one in the family....on BOTH sides of the family.  I can't do anything!

It's not like I don't have ideas running around up there and stuff I want to make...cuz I do...it's just that someone has already made it first.  lol.  I can't come up with things on my own!  And, a lot of times I don't know where to start or how to do it.  When I get a house I'm going to have to have my mom and grandmas come up to help me decorate!  I would be lost.  

And someday, maybe, I'm going to get a GOOD camera. I want to be able to take neat pictures.   Someday... 

2 comments:

Journee said...

I am also creatively challenged...you just wouldn't know it because I follow directions well...and I don't mind copying others' ideas:-)

The McEwans said...

Yeah i'm totally copying too :-P Oh well, to each their own.