She's getting good at signing. How Long have u been doing it with her? I didn't start that long ago, but E doesn't seem to be interested. Where do you get your info. from, I just use this website.
http://www.babies-and-sign-language.com
I'm thinking of getting books though, with pictures.
Well, my mom got her Baby Signing Time when she was about 4 months. We have been watching it since then and she LOVES it. She started around 10 months actually doing some. She doesn't do things like bottle or milk because she doesn't use those things. It's random signs for now. I really like the dvds, I think there are 4 Baby ones out.
http://www.signingtime.com/shop/dvds
Kinda expensive but we are going to keep getting the regular Signing Time too because my brother signs and we want her to be able to talk to him!
2 comments:
She's getting good at signing. How Long have u been doing it with her? I didn't start that long ago, but E doesn't seem to be interested. Where do you get your info. from, I just use this website.
http://www.babies-and-sign-language.com
I'm thinking of getting books though, with pictures.
Well, my mom got her Baby Signing Time when she was about 4 months. We have been watching it since then and she LOVES it. She started around 10 months actually doing some. She doesn't do things like bottle or milk because she doesn't use those things. It's random signs for now. I really like the dvds, I think there are 4 Baby ones out.
http://www.signingtime.com/shop/dvds
Kinda expensive but we are going to keep getting the regular Signing Time too because my brother signs and we want her to be able to talk to him!
Post a Comment