Wednesday, December 10, 2008

They kiss!

Tonight we rented X-Files 2 (I guess). FINALLY Mulder and Scully are together! I guess that kinda gives it away to anyone who hasn't seen it but its not that big of an issue in the film. Actually its pretty much a non-issue but STILL. I've wanted them to be together for so long! They have a baby together in the tv series but you never see much with him. Yes, I am a dork.

Claire is getting REALLY good at the pincer grasp. She can pick up teeny tiny things off the ground. My vacuum is going to be getting a lot more use. It's not like our house is dirty I just need to be more diligent about little pieces of paper and lint. She is getting too big. We like to put on music and she bobs around like she's dancing. Too cute.

1 comment:

Susie said...

If I remember correctly, they kissed the final part of the series, once...

Get video of Claire dancing!