Wow, you two have really been blogging lately - I just caught up. Thanks for the compliments, Brian. Even us "old people" enjoy them from time to time :) Let me say also that you are a wonderful son - couldn't be prouder! I like your Christmas songs. I enjoyed a few of them tonight. Your snow looks familiar. We have about 4 inches on the ground. Supposed to have an ice storm Thurs. night - maybe they'll have to call off school Friday and I'll get an extra day of vacation! Claire's new crib looks beautiful with the pink blanket etc. Thanks for taking time to post all the pictures - Claire is so cute, and growing! Love, MOM
3 comments:
Wow, you two have really been blogging lately - I just caught up. Thanks for the compliments, Brian. Even us "old people" enjoy them from time to time :) Let me say also that you are a wonderful son - couldn't be prouder! I like your Christmas songs. I enjoyed a few of them tonight. Your snow looks familiar. We have about 4 inches on the ground. Supposed to have an ice storm Thurs. night - maybe they'll have to call off school Friday and I'll get an extra day of vacation!
Claire's new crib looks beautiful with the pink blanket etc. Thanks for taking time to post all the pictures - Claire is so cute, and growing!
Love, MOM
I clicked on the title but nothing happened! :( oh, and I like the new things you've added to the blog, like the header and the B's... Looks nice!
thanks...i was bored :)
Post a Comment