So this is Brian taking over the blog for a post. I wanted to throw a shout-out at my mom. She's a pretty good mom, I think she did a pretty good job. I still have my shortcomings, but I'll take full responsibility for those. The one thing that I think my mom did a good job of instilling upon me is to try to take a long-term view of things. Yeah, I still get frustrated from time to time, and there are the occasional impulse buys, but I like to think of myself as a pretty laid-back person who can get along with a lot of different people. That's my mom's doing.
Toss in a good sense of humor, yummy cooking, and selfless personality, and you've got a winner. Well, actually, I've got a winner. She's my mom, not yours. Neener neener.
Thanks for being a great mom, mom.
1 comment:
I think your mom did a great job, too. I think she is a great lady and like her very much. Now why didn't you post a picture of the two of you?
Post a Comment