Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas time?

It's beginning to look a lot....cloudier and rainier than usual. Not too much like Christmas, just dreary. It is getting chilly though. I can't say I'm going to really MISS a white Christmas, just because that would mean that snow comes till March or April like in Utah. The best would be snow on Christmas Day and Christmas Day ONLY. But if I can't have that I will do with no snow at all.

I'm not really decorating for Christmas this year. It's only going to be us. Brian's mom is coming on the 30th but for 25th we will be alone :( I think we will be going over to the Hill's for dinner that day. We don't really have a bunch of decorations either and I didn't want to buy any. I would rather wait until they go on sale and buy them for next year. However, we do have a nativity set and some ornaments so I thought I would put those up.

We don't have room for a Christmas tree so I'm channeling Hawaii. Ghetto huh?


My cute big girl

1 comment:

Susie said...

She can have the most serious looks on her! And it seems that she is getting bigger, but she is still wearing the same clothes......strange, very strange........