Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Bry-Bry

No...not my husband...my brother! He is 20 (wow) today. It seems so strange. He wont be able to read this because he is in Ghana Africa serving a mission for our church. I just want everyone to know that I love my little brother. We used to have so much fun playing together when we were little. We were only 20 months apart. My mom always tells how he would get mad at her if she ever scolded me. He would sit by me and give her dirty looks. lol. We used to make rabbit traps in the back yard, never caught a rabbit though. I'm proud of him for deciding to go on a mission. I never thought of how hard it would be to give up two whole years until I got to be that age. That is a big sacrifice. I can't wait for him to meet Claire and I'm sure that Claire will love playing with her Uncle Bryan. I love you Elder McGrath!


No comments: