Today my friend Jocelyn and I went down to the SUPER MALL. That is the outlet mall in Auburn and it is totally awesome. It has all my favorite stores. Plus it has a Carters, a Gymboree, a Osh Kosh, and a Children's Place. Oh, and a Baby Depot. I had fun. The only down side is that it is a two hour drive, so lucky for Brian, it is not something I will do everyday.
Other than that, we spent the night being depressed about the housing market up here. And how much we don't want to deal with buying a house but how much we WANT to be in a house. Well...at least I do.
Oh, and Claire totally EXPLODED today. Like more than she has ever done before. We were quite impressed.
2 comments:
So... did you get anything good at the outlet mall??
yup...a couple of shirts from Old Navy and a couple from Banana Republic, some clothes for Claire and a mat for the oven so if something spills I can just wipe it off and not scrub the oven! Whoo hoo!
Post a Comment