We are starting our search for a house :) We went out Saturday and looked at 3, two in Spanish Fork and 1 in Mapleton. Two were absolutely nope. They were old and had really really strange construction. One would be really cute if you had the money (and desire) to fix it up. The first one I actually really really liked. It has 4 bedrooms and the potential for 5 if you wanted to finish a part of the basement. It had a really nice fenced in back yard. Only .25 acres but it looked big to me. It had a spot for a garden and a couple of fruits trees...at least a pear and apple that I saw. I didn't venture out much...it was hot. Claire did though...they had a swing set and she thought it was the coolest thing ever. The bedrooms were a little small but that's okay since we rarely spend much time in the bedroom, only to sleep.
On side of the yard with the pear and apple tree. (I REALLY want a house that has mature fruit trees)

The garden side.
Kitchen. Brian doesn't like the counters but he doesn't like anything but granite lol
A basement view
Food storage room!
I think we may go out again in a couple of weeks when the lady we want to use gets down here. Her husband works at Sawtooth and she said that she will give back the closing cost stuff she would normally get for Sawtooth people. Heck yes...more money to put into the house. But I feel bad because the lady we went with on Saturday is super nice :( I just really wanted to look at the Mapleton house because it was so darn cheap.
We also went to the library on Saturday. They charged me 2 bucks to get a new library card even though I haven't used it in like 5 years. Totally lame. Claire was a nightmare. No going to browse for us anymore. I will put holds on and then go when they get in.
Jack smiled for the first official time Saturday. He's grinned and stuff before but this time I knew that it was at me. Sooo cute.

I went to all three hours of church today for the first time since Jack's been here. I met a girl in the nursing lounge (a good place to meet people) and I think we could be friends :) she was cool.
I made English muffins on Thursday. 42 of them. It was hard core :)
What the heck is up with all the media coverage of Chelsey Clinton's wedding? Who gives a fig? (That's Russian...lol) Must be because she is a liberal. I think George Bush's daughter got maybe 1/5 of the coverage when she got married.

I don't get Claire dressed anymore...she does it herself

2 comments:
Cute house, cute kids!! I am envious of the house search, enjoy finding the home of your dreams! :)
The house does look cute. House hunting sounds sooo nice. Hang in there. You'll LOVE a house especially after being in a basement.
Post a Comment