Lets see....Friday my old roommate Krislyn was in town and she came over to visit for a little bit. It was really nice to see her. She is a super good ballerina and is joining a dance company in Oregon. Brian and I would go to her performances at BYU and they were always great.
Saturday we went and looked at a couple of houses in Orem and Pleasant Grove. We really liked the house in Pleasant Grove but the lot was too small. Claire is not fun to take around to houses. Not at all. Hopefully we will look at some more this week. One I am SUPER excited to look at. Like a lot.
Saturday night we got to see Brian's grandparents for a little bit. They had had a family reunion in Idaho and came down to see us. It was nice for Jack to meet his Grandpa Jack. We love you guys! Hope we can see you soon!



Sunday was church. Claire had a hard time in nursery so I ended up going in there with her. I also went back to my food storage meal system and figured out how much I need of each ingredient for those breakfasts, dinners, snacks and desserts for a year. I think that just for cooking I need 110 gallons of water. That is not drinking water or cleaning water. You need a lot of water.
Today Logan, Bryan, and I (and Jack and Claire) went to an all you can eat sushi place in American Fork. It was pretty good but I don't think I would go back. The boys at a TON. I def. didn't eat my moneys worth but between the three of us we ate almost 100$ worth. haha. Claire really enjoyed her edemame. She threw a HUGE fit on the way home. I have no idea what triggered it. She took a long time to calm down too. After her nap we went over to Brianna and Ella's house to hang out. I think Ella and Claire will be friends. They even got a long well for the most part ;) I took home some zucchini and spaghetti squash. I used the zucchini tonight and made an "apple" pie with it, recipe HERE. No one knew the difference. Thanks again Brianna!
Cute boy




My Hippie Girl



2 comments:
I'm definately going to try the "apple" recipe on my family & see if they notice the difference! thanks for the idea! Jack is getting soooo big Already!
Glad Grpa & Grma McEwan could see you all. I love all the pictures and of course the video. Claire signs a lot!
Post a Comment