Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Menu

Thursday: Spaghetti (that day keeps getting pushed back. I WILL make it tomorrow!)

Friday: Corn Beef and Cabbage

Saturday: Bean Burritos

Sunday: Roast

Monday: Tacos

Tuesday: Hungarian Cabbage and Noodles

Wednesday: Leftovers

Grocery: $35.83

Household: $ 26.91

Food Storage: $17.32

Cabbage was on sale for 20 cents a lbs. Had to get a couple of cheap cabbage meals in there. I did spend a little extra this week. I bought Logan 50 bucks worth of groceries and stuff for his dorm. I felt horrible leaving him with nothing. Guess I can put that under charitable contributions :) I was embarrassed by the food in my cart when I got his groceries..you know, fast salt- laden foods...frozen pizzas...pasta roni....that stuff. I made sure the cashier knew it was for my little brother starting BYU. haha. I also got him some stuff like TP. Gotta have some of that.

Thats right, Logan is no longer with us. SO SAD!!! Now I actually have to get up when Claire gets up...no more sending her to her uncle. I haven't been by myself with the kids during the day since Jack was born. I know, I know...I had it rough huh? Now comes the adjustment to having two kids.

Hopefully we can look at a house we like tomorrow. I'm still pretty heartbroken over the other house. I will never find a yard like that again and all my garden plans are up in smoke but whatever....








3 comments:

Susie said...

1. Cabbage -yuck
2. Logan - thank you! Although you spent WAY too much. But I really, really appreciate you and Brian taking him in. I am glad he was helpful with Claire. He is still around, so you are never without a babysitter.
3. You WILL find another house and yard you like. I PROMISE.

Lea said...

love the chunk...so cute!

The McEwans said...

Hey...we like cabbage...