Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Menu and Cloth diapers

Okay here goes...(and the garlic chicken of last menu was GOOD)

It's going to be a pantry meal week. We've had a couple expense things come up so I tried to trim the grocery budget for the week.

Thursday: Chicken and rice

Friday: Fish wraps

Saturday: Fettuccine Alfredo

Sunday: Roast

Monday: Chicken salad english muffins

Tuesday: Beans and cornbread

Expenses:
Household: 10.88

Grocery: 34.68

Food storage: 12.54

Sorry if this is boring to anyone. It helps me to not grab random things (as much as normal) if I know I'm going to put it up on here. Accountability in all thing ya know?

We also went to the health center to get some booster shots. Brian and I both got tetanus and pertussis and I had to get my MMR. The MMR stings but it wasn't bad. She just told me to not get pregnant in the next 6 weeks. No problem ma'am.

I got my cloth diaper sampler in. There are 5 or 6 different kinds and you see what one you like. I tried them yesterday and today during the day but they don't give you enough to use full time. I have a load I have to do today. If he didn't get the cover of two of them dirty I would be able to use them more than once with other fillers. He is so cute in them.

(he rolled over right after I took this)

Sam's Club is doing an Open House this weekend for those who aren't members. We're going to go take a look and see if we'd rather have a Sam's club membership or Costco. We also may set up some appointments with the seller agent to look at some more houses. Should be fun!

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Good for you, for cloth diapering! I just don't have the patience or time to try it. Plus, isn't it really expensive to start out? That's what I've always heard anyway. We have a Sam's membership but only because there isn't a costco in Rexburg or Idaho Falls. I think we like Costco better though. Good Luck on sticking to your menu!

Lisalulu said...

I'm GLAD you are looking at houses, I just can't imagine a "apt" with no windows!!!! Jack looks like he is going to be a bundle of fun!!

Sandy and Rob said...

Jack is a strong little guy - I remember Michael rolling over at about 3 and a half months of age (on Father's Day) and Brian about the same. Good luck on the cloth diapering!!