Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Ultrasound

It went really well. Jack was so good during it. He just looked at me and smiled big. The doctor said everything looked really good so I guess the doctor will just check again at his 4 month appointment. Logan watched Claire. There was a huge storm today. It only lasted 15-20 minutes but 70+ homes flooded in Draper and a guy got hit by lightning. It broke the record for the most rain in the shortest time in Salt Lake. It was SUPER windy when I got home and Jack and I made it in the door right as the first raindrops started. We missed it though because of living in a basement with no windows :P

We looked at 5 homes today after Brian got off work. Logan stayed with Claire and it was SO nice not to have to chase her. I still REALLY like the house in Pleasant Grove. They weren't home when we looked at the house this time. That was nice because we could open cupboards and really look and not feel awkward. The wife came home as we were looking outside and we chatted for a bit. I really like her. We would totally be friends....we are kindred spirits haha. Her kids were running around playing and would stop and pick a handfull of grapes or a peach. How cool. Brian likes it a lot better too this time around. He thinks he didn't like it the first time because it was just awkward. We're meeting with a mortgage guy on Monday! Exciting! Who knows what will happen.

2 comments:

Rollins Family said...

I am glad the ultrasound went well. Also exciting that you got to look at more houses. Good luck on Monday. Hope things all work out!

Sandy and Rob said...

Wow, good news on the ultrasound!
There are sure a lot of things to think about when you are house-hunting! Good luck:)