Today my midwife and her assistant came to our house for my appointment. That was really nice :) She brought the birth tub and showed us what to do with it. I'm so super excited. She said the baby is still really low which probably explains why it hurts to walk lol. My due date is one month away which is so crazy. It's going by so fast! I'm excited but I'm also sad to think that Claire wont be an only child anymore. I also went to the chiropractor again. It seemed to help for a few days so I'm going to keep going. I also need to schedule my "free" massage. That I am REALLY excited for!
We celebrated Cinco de Mayo by having Navajo tacos. Yum.
2 comments:
Navajo tacos are Indian!! :-) Get to see you in just a few weeks!
I wish I could be there.....(sigh).
Let me know when Claire's gift arrives...and the baby's gift.
Love you.
Aunt Sami
Post a Comment