I have to do this in two parts or it will be picture overload! Well...it will still be picture overload. Just too many cute ones.
Friday we had a Cafe Rio party with some friends. It was so good and Claire had a lot of fun looking at the neighbors horses. It was the Irrigation festival and after her bath they started doing fireworks. Claire thought they were pretty awesome. She would say "cute!" or "woah" everytime they went off. We live right by the park so all we had to do was walk out on the porch to watch.
Saturday we got up early and headed off to Seattle. We took the ferry which is so nice. I would much rather take Claire on the ferry than drive around. We decided to go to the Children's Museum. It is right by the Space needle. Claire had such a blast!









My favorite part. She looked so big pushing a shopping cart. I almost started tearing up. lol











After almost 3 hours we were starving and had to go find something to eat.
There was a West Africa celebration going on on the level of the food court.Yes, her pants did fall down a few times that day, if you've noticed how low they are. She is just getting to where 18 mo pants are starting to fit. Those are 18 mo.
After lunch I decided to take Claire to the candy store to pick something out. Wanna know what she went straight for?? The 25 cent dumdums. Awesome. There was a beignet place too so I just had to get one. I haven't had one since we lived in Louisiana. And it was good. We headed home after that, back to the ferry. Brian took Claire outside and she loved standing behind a partition and then jumping into the wind.
It was a good time. Tomorrow I'll put up the pictures of her opening her presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment