Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sick

So, diaper rash is gone (yay) but now we are sick with a cold. Yuck. Last night, between heartburn and a super sore throat, I got no sleep. And really, I mean no sleep. My head feels stuffy. Claire has a pretty big cough too. I'm frustrated because she has her two year appointment on Friday and can't get any shots if she isn't feeling good. I was really looking forward to her getting them right before a 3 day weekend so Brian could be there to help if she's fussy. I had a midwife appointment and a chiropractor appointment today that we cancelled. My midwife said she isn't too concerned with seeing me although we did schedule for tomorrow in case I was feeling better, since she'll probably be seeing me next week for a baby. :) (maybe) I'm not concerned either...my feet still look normal! She told me to make a drink of crushed garlic, water, lemon juice, honey, and cayenne pepper for my throat. It really wasn't that bad...but I did put a lot of lemon juice and honey in there :) Pray for us to feel better really soon!

Introducing: The next contestant for America's Got Talent!



Claire is getting to where she has a defininite opinion about what clothes she wears and what shoes she has on. Lately she has wanted her swim suit. I'm like whatever.





And yah, the house is totally trashed again. Well, not totally, my bedroom is pretty clean but otherwise...
It's amazing how fast that happens, even if the house was spotless the night before :(

Also annoying...Claire fell asleep ON THE FLOOR which is weird because she hardly ever falls asleep like that. I picked her up to put in her crib and then the UPS guy rang the doorbell. An hour later and guess who is still awake? Boo.

2 comments:

Rollins Family said...

Oh no! You can't get sick. I'll be praying you all get better soon.

Sandy and Rob said...

Thank you thank you for all the blog videos and pictures! So sorry you are sick! Hope the 3 day weekend lets you get some extra rest:)