Well, it seems to be time for an update. Time seems to be moving a little on the slow side lately. I'm kinda at a time where I'm a little ready to not be pregnant but also I'm nervous to have 2 kids. I keep telling myself that millions of people have done it and I can too. I'm almost 38 weeks and it still doesn't feel very REAL.
Yesterday I had my free pregnancy massage. It felt so good. I'm sore today though. I think I need another one. :) I also had a chiro appointment yesterday too. I feel so much better this pregnancy than with Claire. I will always go to a chiropractor at the end from now on.
Today I had a midwife appointment. The baby is still head down and looking good. She gave me a little gift bag of a herbal mix for a sitz bath for after labor, some oil that is good to take meconium off the baby, and a little baby hat. I also found out I'm GBS NEGATIVE which I am SO excited about. I may still use the hibicleanse during labor anyway though. I'm thinking about starting EPO but I'm not quite sure where to get it. Walmart? lol Maybe.
I'm also rethinking where I want to put my birth tub. I was going to do put it in the living room but that is a long walk to the bed or bathroom. I think Brian and I are going to rearrange our room so we can put it in there. That way it's a short walk.
Claire is driving me so crazy today. I NEED a nap today and she is not cooperating. She almost fell asleep on the way home from my appointment and is now refusing to. I'm about to tear my hair out. Anyway, thats my update for the day :)

Tearing my flowers
After bath book with daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment