Monday, May 24, 2010

Teething

So Claire is getting at least two more molars...I haven't been able to check her top teeth. With that has come a runny nose and a HORRIBLE diaper rash. I feel awful. She cries every time she pees and when she poos and I have to use a diaper wipe she cries and says All done please. It makes me want to cry. What do I do for that? Her wipes are very gentle since I make them myself and just use baby oil and baby soap. e've been using large amounts of diaper rash cream but it's still bad. I've been trying to let her go diaperless but then she just wants to sit in my lap....... Any suggestions? I'm hoping they come in fast because she wants to nurse a lot and needs more help at night and more cuddles in the day. Hoping this is done before D-day.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Have you tried the BUTT PASTE cream? I swear by that for my kiddos... works like a champ everytime! Maybe just Pertroleum Jelly? I Know I spelt that wrong! Something to keep the area liquid resistant... good luck, that sounds soooo sad!!