So I'm 37 weeks today. Baby can come anytime now although I would rather he wait until my mom gets here. We are cleaning today and I'm making a cleaning to do list. I don't feel as prepared as I was with Claire. Poor kid is going to be wearing a lot of white onesies. I'm really excited but sad at the same time. Claire has no idea what is about to come. I'm having my free pregnancy massage on Thursday...I'm really excited about that one. I watched Claire's birth video today and I was so sad that it took so long for me to be able to hold her :( Really hoping for something different this time. Oh she was the most beautiful baby...she had such good coloring right after birth.
Anyway, life is good, the weather has been BEAUTIFUL the past couple of days. I'm in trouble though, it felt hot at 66 so I will die in Utah :)
Butter face
Smoothie face
Washing dishes
1 comment:
Ooo la la, we will be there in less than 3 weeks! I hope you are ready for us, we come in like a tornado, ya know.
Post a Comment