Saturday was beautiful! It was one of those days that I was sad that we are moving because it was gorgeous. Brian's friend and his wife were supposed to come visit from Seattle but they got in a wreck on the way :( The car behind them got hit which hit them which made them hit the car in front of them. Really big bummer. So, they didn't come but we went to the Olympic game farm anyway. It was fun. Claire didn't like the animals coming up too close.


The wolf was really eyeing those bunnies.
Brian got some snot on him. lolClaire repeats everything
Funniest bear EVER
Almost getting a bird :) And Brian's crazy laugh
This is my new favorite picture. Not of me because I look horrid but Claire fell asleep and I am really going to miss that when she doesn't cuddle with me anymore. LOVE IT.
I made this cake today. It was so yummy. Brian is taking one of them to work tomorrow and I am freezing the rest because it's rich. We'll save it till my parents get here. If you like Reeces this is a great cake for you.
I was released from my calling today...and then asked to give a talk next week. I told them I guess I would call if I had the baby before then. lol. I hope I don't go before then since my mom wont be here yet but tempting to want to. I REALLY hope I don't go before my mom comes. Ah!
I made this cake today. It was so yummy. Brian is taking one of them to work tomorrow and I am freezing the rest because it's rich. We'll save it till my parents get here. If you like Reeces this is a great cake for you.
I was released from my calling today...and then asked to give a talk next week. I told them I guess I would call if I had the baby before then. lol. I hope I don't go before then since my mom wont be here yet but tempting to want to. I REALLY hope I don't go before my mom comes. Ah! I bought a gift for Claire "from the baby" Saturday. I bought a baby doll that has magnetic parts so she can hold a bear or a bottle or her paci. I also bought the Graco doll travel systemish thing. It has a car seat and a stroller and swing and a changing pad. I'm hoping Claire will want to take care of her baby while I take care of our baby. **crossing my fingers**
I'm super excited for next weekend though! Yay for 3 day weekends!
1 comment:
Baby boy is coming SOOOO SOON!!!! That's very exciting! Our fingers are crossed that he doesn't come before your Mom gets here. Make sure you blog about your home birth, I am VERY curious and excited for you!!
Post a Comment