Tuesday, January 27, 2009

whoa


Brian's company just had a planning meeting about the budget and cutting some costs.  One of the places they talked about was the break room.  Now, Brian's job has a pretty good break room.  They keep it stocked with some good stuff, one thing being peanut M&Ms.  They are cutting the M&Ms.  It seems that they go through 8 bags a month!  Costco size bags.......yah, crazy.

Speaking of being fat, I need motivation to exercise.  Not really to lose weight, although I could stand to lose a little more baby weight, but more just to be healthy.  Brian found this website that provides some pretty good motivation.  There are a few things you can do, such as, if you make your goal you can donate money to a favorite charity or something.  That, to me, is not great motivation.  I mean, it would be good to donate money but it doesn't MAKE you exercise.  Another option is if you DONT make a goal you donate money to something you HATE.  For example, every day I do not exercise for X amount of time I would donate $10 to something I dislike.  Planned Parenthood and ACORN are at the top of the list so far.  Any suggestions? :)

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

haha that seems like great motivation to me! And about the M&M's... Nate's grandparents go through 6 bags a month, 3 peanut and 3 plain! Pretty sick right?! I thought his mom was crazy when we went back to costco to buy more...

The McEwans said...

Well, I'm pretty fond on them myself but that is a LOT of M&Ms!