Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So nice

So Sunday night Claire went to bed at 10:00 and woke up for a few minutes around 5 and then slept in until 10!!  It was Heaven on earth!  When I went to check on her, I saw this





My baby is a belly sleeper!  She sleeps so much better now that she can be on her belly or side.  Yay for me!

Nothin has been happening around her.  I've just been playing with this cutie.



Claire has a bruise on her knee so she is crawling like a monkey now.  Its cute but I'm sad that it hurts her.

4 comments:

Susie said...

You can't keep a good girl down for long.....she's on to you, tho, with the toys throwin' :-)

The McEwans said...

I know....she's a quick learner

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

dang, she's quick! she would definately beat e in a race :)

Sandy and Rob said...

She's so smart - staying off the hurt knee!