The 30th was our two year anniversary. I would do a whole sappy post but the day has past so you all are off the hook until next year ;) Anyway, we didn't do anything that day. I got my new phone though and I'm glad to finally have it back! Brian's mom came that day and Brian went and picked her up from the airport. It was really really nice to have her here. She babysat Claire while Brian and I went out to eat the next night. I felt a lot better leaving her with Grandma than someone else. At least I know that Grandma will love on her when she is crying. Claire did really well during her visit....especially compared to how she usually does when anyone else takes her.
We also pretty much had another Christmas! Brian got a GPS unit and some clothes and I got a willow figure and also some clothes. 
I love it! Claire got some of the cutest little legwarmers and clothes and a monkey blanket. She loves her blanket.
You can see the blanket in the background and she is wearing her legwarmers. Brian didn't have to go to work on the first so we went into Silverdale to do some shopping. That is the day to go shopping. There was no one there!! It was nice to get out of Sequim. Saturday Sandy helped me learn my sewing machine! We went to Walmart and got some fabric and I made a blanket. Its nothing fancy at all, just pinned down the sides and sewed straight down it but it was fun. It got me excited to learn more things. And we needed a bigger blanket for Claire to wrap her in. The only other one we have big enough is one my Aunt Samantha made.Sadly, Grandma had to leave today but we REALLY enjoyed having her here. We had fun and played some mean games of Trivial Pursuit. Come again soon!
Claire does really well having people here. She does so many new things! She is getting really good at eating her Puff finger foods by herself. She actually ate some banana from a SPOON today!! Crazy. She is pulling herself up very well and can move from one thing to another if she is able to hold onto something for the whole time. She likes sitting up on her knees now too.
She also loves sitting on Daddy's shoulders.

All this playing wears her out...
This is her new tongue trick
Hope you enjoyed :)
2 comments:
I am so glad Sandy got to be there, especially with Claire doing so much! I love the legwarmers - those are adorable. Can't wait to see her in person!
So cute! Love the videos...she is so adorable!
Post a Comment