Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its so hard...

learning how to move those legs!!  

Now that Claire pulls up on anything and everything we are hearing a tad bit more crying around the house.  She lets go alot and can balance herself for a little bit but then sometimes takes a tumble.  She usually can sit down fine without crashing but sometimes she trys too hard to walk.  Right now she has a couple of bruises on her knee, rug burn on her chin, and a big bump on the head!  Does that make me a bad mom?  lol.  I can't hover around her all day.  I've been letting her crawl pretty much everywhere.  I've been super good at cleaning my floors and vacuuming.  I have a couple of drawers in the kitchen that she can get into.  I can't believe how mobile (and quick!) she is.  

Standing up under her high chair. 

Looking guilty



Soooo cute :)

Anyway, I'm sure everyone has heard about that plane crashing in the river by now.  **MY WORST NIGHTMARE**  Well, actually, in my worst nightmare everyone DIES but that's pretty close.  I hate hate hate flying.  Urg.  I've learned that the most dangerous time in the flight is 3 minutes into it and 8 minutes till the end.  I've learned that you should want to be one or two rows from any exit seat.  Upping the paranoia.  

Bush gave his farewell address tonight too.  I think he is a good man.  I think he did the best he could.  Nuff said.

The only thing I didn't like about his speech is that it pushed Bones back another week!  AH!  I was so looking forward to watching a new episode tomorrow.  Oh well.  Anyways, it's time for bed and I am so looking forward to getting into it.  Claire woke up at 5 today and did not want to go back to sleep.  I was so tired....

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Claire is just a little mobile cutie! I can't believe how well she does, that's awesome. Ethan is still not crawling on his knees, but he now gets around by going up on his hands and his tippy toes. It's quite funny! He can stand but he is not good at all and falls almost everytime. Claire will be walking soon, that's crazy! It feels like they were just born!!! Good LUck!