
Brian took a tumble on his bike today. He underestimated how cold it was and it was icy this morning. He made it almost the whole way but slid out turning into work. Luckily he wasn't hurt but unfortunantly, his bike did not escape unscathed.
Nothing much has been happening around here so I will just leave you with some pictures.
I let her suck on a little bit of a candy cane when we were going from the Temple to Jeff's house. Bad me.

Brian did a part in her hair after her bath

Walking with the help of a box
4 comments:
That girl is totally rockin'!!! She is all over the place - yikes!! Soon she will climbing into the washer and on the counter and getting in the frig......
I also meant to express sympathy to Brian's bike....are we sure he wasn't doing wheelies on the ice for fun?? :-)
Yeah I know....she is active :) I hope he wasn't doing wheelies...it stinks being stuck at home :P
It's amazing what Claire can do when she gets vertical!
Post a Comment