Friday, August 29, 2008
Road Trip!
Yay for the weekend and double yay for long weekends! Brian doesnt have to go to work on Monday so we are going exploring. We are leaving tomorrow morning and heading over to Forks and maybe La Push. (gotta get in those Twilight places :) Then we are heading down the coast. We are just going to stop at anything that looks fun. We are going to go down to Vancouver to make a stop at Bucks pizza. I worked there in high school and have been craving it ever since. We went to one with Brian's parents in Iowa when we were there visiting Mike and Lea. Its SO good. Vancouver in really close to Portland but I'm not adventurous enough to go there. I hate big cities. I hate the traffic. I especially hate big cities when I dont know my way around them. I get all tense and grouchy. Probably best that we dont go to Portland. We will head back Monday. Wish us luck. I hope we survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment