Monday, September 1, 2008

Home again

We are home from our trip! It wasn't much...but we have seen parts of Washington we may not see again and we got to relax in a hotel and not worry about cleaning or anything. We honestly live in a BEAUTIFUL part of the country. Heres some pictures

Claire in the car Going to Forks, home of Bella and Edward :)

Bella's Truck


Timber Museum






The whole town revolves around the Twilight books now.


Pretty views. Ruby Beach. I want to go there again and hike around.


The Big Cedar. Brian took pictures. I stayed in the car with Claire because she was asleep. She did pretty good. She slept a lot which was great, otherwise she was like this.





When we got to Vancouver we checked into an Econo Lodge. It had a jacuzzi tub. Claire had been screaming her head off and was hungry to the absolute first thing I did was nurse her. After she finished we looked around and the room was NASTY. Brian went to get our money back and go somewhere else. The guy said that he could only refund one night since it had been 30 minutes since we checked in. Brian asked to see that policy but he said it wasn't written down. Whatever. Brian told him we weren't staying there so he called the credit card company to dispute the charge. Then we left and went to a Best Western. A LOT nicer. I did forget Claire's bed though. It was a bad two nights for me. The only good thing about sleeping next to her was that nursing was a lot easier. We went to church on Sunday and we also had Buck's Pizza twice. :) I think that should last me for a long time.





No comments: