Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gdiapers

Thank goodness its the weekend! I count down and usually dance around the house with Claire every Friday. Brian NEVER remembers that it is the weekend. He is always one day behind. Yesterday we went to dinner at the Luster's house. Justin works with Brian. It was fun! They have 4 little girls who were so adorable. Its nice to meet more people. Brian even ate some salmon. Impressive.

Today we went to Port Angeles and got our drivers license changed to Washington. I now have a Louisiana one, two Utah, and Washington. Brian only has a measly Illinois and then Washington. We also got new Washington phone numbers...

Brian: 360-670-3675

Megan: 360-670-9672

Feel free to make the needed changes :)

In other news, I am going to Arkansas at the end of September. I am very excited. The only thing that dampens my excitement (besides leaving my husband) is not knowing how Claire is going to handle the plane. Its 4 1/2 hours to Houston and then 1 1/2 to Little Rock. She does not take a pacifier and she also does not take a bottle. And being all by myself. How do I even go to the bathroom? Oh well. Plenty of people have done it, I just am not one of those who have yet. It's the unknown. I'm quite excited to show off my beautiful baby though. :) And to meet my newest little cousin in Tennessee!

Claire is giggling. She has discovered her new favorite toy---her toes. Sometime she will just sit and just stare at things, drinking everything in. She has such big blue eyes. She is just so solemn sometimes. It makes me wonder what she is thinking. I love her so much that it is just crazy. I cant believe she is getting so big. Sometimes it feels like it is going by SO SLOW (her fussy times) but other times WAY too fast. Way too fast.

We are also thinking about doing Gdiapers. They are not cloth diapers. They flush. Or you can throw them away. Whatever. It only takes something like 50-100 days to disintegrate. We don't really know because they are a tad more expensive than disposables. And we would still use disposables at night because with gdiapers you have to double up. You can see them Here. We shall see.

My mom has cross stitched a design for all of my Aunt Samantha's kids and she has carried the tradition on to me. She got it framed while she was here. It is SO cute! Thanks mom!! I love it!


Claire napping in her Amby Bed. I'm taking it to Arkansas so she will be able to sleep in her own bed. Hopefully that means good nights there too.

She is wearing a 3-6 month onsie. I don't know if you can tell but it so big on her. Not quite ready for that size yet.

After bath time.

No comments: