Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blueberries!

Today Brian and I picked blueberries! We picked 12 lbs! No jam with these though. I am freezing them so we can have blueberry pancakes, blueberry syrup, and blueberry muffins all winter long! There were a TON of them. I may want to go back again and get more. These were $2 a pound. Much better than they are at the store! Claire was pretty good while we were there. I had to nurse her and I am getting much less shy about it :) This old lady came up to me and said how glad she was to see me nursing my baby. haha.

Brian has a calling! He is now the Sequim First Ward Early Morning Seminary Teacher. Whoo hoo! Early morning for him! He is not too much of a early morning person. I think its weak sauce though. I had to go to seminary at 5:30. It's like 6:30 here. He will do so good though. I am excited for him. AND, what I am MOST excited about, they are going to put him on the early shift at work when he starts teaching. He will work from 7:30 to 3:30. AMAZING. I am so excited for that!!

I wonder when/if I will get a calling. I don't think I would mind something in Young Womens. That way there would be someone to hold Claire :) The only thing about that is that I can't control when Claire gets hungry. I try to nurse right before church if I can but sometimes that isn't always possible. I usually nurse during church.

This is Claire's favorite toy so far. She will play with it for a LONG time. Maybe she is going to be a basketball player!

WHY are you putting that thing in my face Mom?


Getting SO excited

Mom loves nap time!
Daddy and Claire

No comments: