I didn't take too many pictures but it was a lot of fun to have Brian's mom here. We went to Port Angeles and Port Townsend. We walked around the John Wayne Marina and downtown Sequim. We also went to the Olympic Game farm. You drive around and there are animals in cages and out running around. They sell bread that you can give to the animals from your car. Brian about gave me a heart attack because he threw bread in between two big bears and they started fighting. The only thing between them and our car was a measly little fence. I could just picture them turning on us and tearing our car apart. Ugh.


2 comments:
She is such a talker! I just watched the movie with Susie too...she is so squealy! She is just adorable. I predict lots of conversation in your future! :-)
Yup, thats what my mom says. Brian thinks she is going to be like Caroline :)
Post a Comment