Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fussy

Claire was super duper fussy today. We left church like 1/2 hour early because she was screaming her head off and nothing we could do would help her. We gave her some gripe water and it seems to have helped.

I really I hadnt posted this last night so I will just add that last night was the worst we have had in weeks....like a serious amount of weeks. Claire woke up so many time! Around 4 I fed her and then decided she wasn't hungry so I was just going to ignore her when she woke up. She woke up twice more after that but went back to sleep by herself. Awful though. Hope she takes a good long nap today to make up for it. :)

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

maybe she is going through a growth spurt?! Either way, Claire is a cutie!!