Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seattle Aquarium

Saturday we had to take Brian's mom to the airport. We left in plenty of time but we got caught at the Hood Canal Bridge. A nuclear submarine was passing through. It had a barge on either side of it. A guy told us that they were there just in case someone shot a missile at the submarine. It would hit the barges first. lol. Brian thought it was pretty cool. Kinda like a Tom Clancy novel. (Jack Ryan could totally kick Jack Bauer's behind! Yes, I read them too.) After we left the airport we went to the Seattle Aquarium. Can I just tell you I am SO glad that we do not live in Seattle? I HATE traffic. We met up with Brian's friend Jeff and his fiancee Janae. We ate at Red Robin and then went to the Aquarium. It was nothing compared to the Chattanooga Aquarium. Nothing. It was fun though.









No comments: