Monday, February 21, 2011

New menu planning

So with using Bountiful Baskets I'm going to try to take my menu planning up a notch and plan out two weeks at a time and only go to the store every two weeks! (can it be done??) I'm going to plan around my BB. I'm at a little disadvantage this time because we didn't go to the store last week so we'll have to get a few (very few) stuff sometime today or tomorrow (like diapers!!) So here is my menu to get us to my next bountiful basket.

Mon-Spinach salad with strawberries and poppy seed dressing
Tues: Cream of Jerusalem Artichoke soup with bread
Wed: Tacos
Thurs: Leftovers
Fri: Sausage Pizza
Sat: Hungarian Cabbage and noodles
Sun: Chicken nuggets
Mon: Sweet potato burritos
Tues: Corn beef and cabbage
Wed: Chicken Pot pie with Jer. artichokes
Thurs: Leftover
Fri: Spaghetti
Sat: Eat out (first sat/my birthday)

Yesterday we had quite a few people over for dinner. Brian, Logan, Jacqueline, Brian's mission companion and his friend, Bruce (Brian's roommate) and his girlfriend Emily. It was fun! Claire loves Jacqueline and Emily. Jacqueline is so nice and patient with Claire and lets her go through her purse and take everything out. I have to warn everyone who comes over to 'hide yo lips (gloss), hide yo wallet, hide yo purse! Claire be going through everything ova here!' (get it?)

Jack woke up at 5:45 today. So far I have three loads of wash done and bread made and my menu planned, plus many books read. And it's only 10!! Jack is taking a nap now :)

1 comment:

Sam I Am said...

So jealous of your BB...except then I would HAVE to try new veggies!