So, not much happening here but I still feel the need to do a blog post :) Today was "Grocery Day" at the McEwan household. An hour and a half and we are done for the week. We went to a new store (well not new new, just new to us) called Winco. It was pretty sweet. They had bulk pretty much everything, from corn nuts, to spices, to cereal, to wheats and pastas, to candy, to gravy mixes. I think thats where we will go to get spices. I've been perfect with following my menu for two whole weeks. I'm pretty dang proud of myself. It was hard to go home and eat leftovers instead of stopping at Wendy's but it wasn't in my budget and I didn't want to spend my "blow money" on it so we didn't go. And I feel good about it :)
Menu:
Thursday: Black beans and rice (Dinner In the Jar book)
Friday: Veggie Pizza (our new tradition...pizza on Fridays)
Saturday: Mahi Mahi Rockefeller (a nice dinner to celebrate Valentines Day)
Sunday: Roast
Monday: Spaghetti
Tuesday: Chicken and Rice
Wednesday: Leftovers
Playing together...so cute
Jack loves holding a peach and sucking on it.
Cute babbbee
When my parents were in for Christmas, Brian and I went to Color Me Mine to paint something for Jack like we did for Claire. I did the picture frame and Brian did the hat. It was a lot easier than last time, not having contractions during the date :) We're going to do it for all of our kids
Claire after nap. She was not amused

Jack eating some smashed bananas.
1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute. I can't believe how much he has grown since he left just a few short weeks ago! However, Claire hasn't changed much, lol.
Cute pottery - I love 'em.
Post a Comment