It's been a great week. Tuesday I had a Relief Society activity that I went to about keeping your house clean. I've been doing so great with Fly Lady. My house is not spotless and most of the time there are toys everywhere but if someone dropped by I would not be embarrassed. My kitchen would be clean, my bathroom clean, and I would be dressed. And it's made picking up so easy. I can get everything off the floor and put away in less than 30 minutes. Sometimes that is a lot of toys! I love it. It was nice getting more tips and of course talking to people. I love our ward. I feel like I'm slowly starting to get into it, although I think it will take a few years to REALLY feel like we know people.
Thursday some friends came over for a girl's day/play date. I really should have gotten some pictures. Cheri, Julia, and Katie both have two girls. Poor Jack was so outnumbered! It was SO nice to talk with friends and have the kids play. The kids did really well together too.
Friday we had some friends from Sawtooth over and that was great too. I really need to have people over more because I always enjoy it so much.
This morning I went and picked up my Bountiful Basket that I ordered on Monday. I picked a friend from church up and took my basket. You go in and they have everything sorted out in buckets and you put everything in the one you brought. They are 15 bucks, plus 1.50 processing fee and I had to pay 3 bucks for it being my first basket but I wont have that again. We got
Strawberries
Bananas
Mangos
Cantaloupe
Apples
Pears
Spinach
Yams
Carrots
Squash
Cabbage
Jerusalem Artichokes
Brian and I went to a free gardening class today. Bryan babysat the kids. Two of his missionary companions were visiting from BYU I and came with him. I downloaded the pictures off my camera and found this. Kinda funny. I think they are coming for dinner tomorrow. Super nice guys. One is from North Carolina and the other is from Nigeria.
The kids are great. Jack is cruisin around the furniture and wants to walk so bad. He loves tormenting his sister during her diaper changes. As soon as she is laying on the floor he coming speeding over to claw at her face or try to pull her hair. Claire starts yelling NO JACK NO! Dont hurt me! It's kinda funny :) We're trying to work on "soft" with him.
2 comments:
I would not know what to do with Jerusalem artichokes, but your choices look interesting! Love the pics:)
Mike is super motivated about the clean sink concept, and so far he's the one that's emptying the dishwasher so I enjoy it as well.
Post a Comment