Thursday-Hungarian Cabbage and Noodles (there is always something that is p;ushed back for some reason)
Friday-Bean burros
Saturday-Biscuits and Gravy a
nd eggs
nd eggsSunday-Chicken Nuggets
Monday-Tomato and Rice soup
Wednesday-Leftovers
Grocery: $22.58
Household: $15.97
Food storage: $19.90
So, I don't remember if I have put this on here but our landlords are renting this apartment illegally. They are not zoned for multifamily housing. It's not been an issue before because apparently they have always rented to someone who was related. Anyway, we got a letter saying we had to be out by Sept. 8th but he got it extended till Sept. 28. SO....gotta pack up again.
We've looked at some more houses. There was a foreclosure we kinda liked in Pleasant Grove but it would need some work and definitely new carpet. The lawn wasn't too impressive. We really liked on in south Provo and went to Sacrament there on Sunday but decided that the area was not good. In fact I want nothing to do with southwest Provo. Anyway we are looking at one in Orem tomorrow that both Brian and I are very excited about. *crossing fingers* Hopefully we can find one we love soon so we don't have to get into another apartment.
The boys started school Monday. They both seemed kinda overwhelmed but the first week of school is always like that. I'm excited for them. We went to campus Sunday with Bryan and his friend Bruce and showed them where their classes would be. BYU has a beautiful campus.
The kids are doing great. Claire is Claire and can be so sweet one minute and a sassy handful the next. Jack is SUCH a good baby. man oh man we love that little boy. He's started laughing this past week and it is so adorable. I love my babies.
Making food
They look so different
Mr. Smiley





Reading a newspaper in the car
1 comment:
Wow, I really miss you all. Thanks for posting lots of pictures! We'll think positive about your housing situation. A lot can happen in a few weeks:)
Post a Comment