Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cute Kids

Today was a cleaning day. I was going to vacuum the front room and Claire jumped up on the couch because she is scared of the vacuum. Jack was laying on the floor and I was going to pick him up and hold him while I vacuumed but Claire was concerned about him. She told me that she wanted to hold him so I put him on the couch next to her. She immediately put her arm around him and every so often would lean over and give him a kiss. Of course, I had to get some pictures after I was done vacuuming. :)






We went grocery shopping yesterday but went pretty far over budget. We bought both kids diapers from Costco and Macey's was having their food storage sale so I got a bunch of stuff. They had whole egg powder on sale for 11.98 (!!!!) That is way good. We got some apple slices, cream of wheat, and Brian wanted to try Morning Moo's Chocolate Milk. Morning moo's isn't the best for you but it is the best tasting. I love being in Utah for case lot and emergency preparedness sales!

No comments: