Sunday, September 19, 2010

The weekend


Our weekend started out with a visit from my friend Cheri. We worked in the same little room at Nexus doing prior authorizations with insurance companies. She made the job bearable for me :) Her oldest daughter is 4 weeks younger than Claire and her baby is a little over a month younger than Jack. It's Claire and Chloe and Jack and Jenna. It was really good to catch up and we have to hang out more. Claire and Chloe got a long half of the time and then....not...half of the time. They'll work it out haha.

Jack trying to pull Jenna's hair

Two chunky babies
Here...hold my hand
Haha

Saturday we went to Salt Lake and went to a discount store called NPS. It has stuff that didn't get to the store on time or had minor defects. We got a couple of things....we would never buy produce or frozen stuff there but there were some good finds. Then we went to This is the Place state park. I saw a guy who used to work at Nexus too! Really random. We were debating buying tickets to go in when his wife told us that everything was closed and it would be a complete waste of money. Then I saw him and met his wife and we chatted for a bit. We did take a picture under the eagle that my great great grandpa designed. We had a ceremony unveiling it a couple of years ago and I was the one to pull the cover off it and it got stuck. Kinda embarrassing. But the guy in charge said that President McKay was the one to unveil it the first time and he had a hard time too....so I didn't feel so bad.

The Eagle Gate
I LOVE this picture. She just looks so happy. It was a very nice day.
Pretty girl

After we went to Olive Garden and got their endless pasta bowl. The creamy parmesan portobello sauce was really yummy.

Jack is starting to get interested in things and enjoyed grabbing at toys.

Church went well today. It was the first time in our ward in a month. The boys came over after to eat dinner and stuff. I like it when they do because they clean the dishes after!



She had the cutest little curl that I was trying to get a picture of.
Jack is so adorable when he gets out of the bath peaking out of the towel. I love it.
Happy baby :)
Please send some prayers to my grandpa. He is in the hospital and not doing well.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

We'll definately pray for your Grandpa!!

Cheri Sharp said...

I can't believe you posted those pics. Ha! I sorta knew you would. They're cute.... and funny. Chloe & Claire...gotta love em. Jack and Jenna are adorable. We should do dinner sometime soon. When is good for you all? I guess you can tell me tomorrow when I see you at the park, right?